- 125 students are entitled to enroll in the program.
- The program provides knowledge to understand the links between social, economic and institutional phenomena and offers dynamic curricula, with a focus on several disciplines (economic-business, legal, political, historical-sociological).
- Didactics stimulates planning skills and data analysis, with workshops to develop empirical methodologies and a study environment oriented to community life.
Topics and focus:
- Political Science, History, Law, Economics, Statistics, Management, Sociology, English
- Teaching approaches
- Theoretical lessons and workshops
- Development of individual and group projects oriented to problem solving strategies
- Constant contact with teachers and tutors
- Seminars with experts from institutions and companies
- Talks with our students and student workers
- Curricular internships
Students participate in a call for admission. Admission requirements are listed in the announcements:
- early (deadline May 30th): recommended to secure a place; high school seniors may also participate, students are admitted through a selective test TOLC
- standard (July/August)
- postponed (September/October), if there are still places available
Only those admitted can enroll. Non-EU students can participate in a specific call (March / April), pre-registration on universitaly.it is required
L16 Administration and Organization Sciences
The program focuses on the first level of education for officials and managers in the public administration, private companies and third sector organizations. There are three core fields in the program: Management, Innovation, and Quality. The program develops skills useful to interpret the critical issues in the PA related to several challenges such as service quality, public policies, and financial terms for institutional development. Through different disciplines, students acquire knowledge about the public, national and regional institutional system, as well as about relations with the European Union and the international community.
Students with a secondary school diploma or another qualification obtained abroad and recognized as suitable. Ideal candidates are students willing to acquire technical-administrative skills to coordinate administrative activities in a wide range of public and private organizations.
The course aims to prepare students to deal with complex organizational environments and to activate improvement and innovation in public and private administrations effectively, in relation to the changes of contemporary society.
The course offers employment opportunities in public administrations, private companies and the third sector. It paves the way to First Level Masters and Master’s degrees and prepares administrative secretaries, experts in accounting and general affairs, as well as experts in information acquisition and public relations. The international course of study provides employment opportunities abroad.
Fees, contributions and exemptions
Costs calculated based on family income (ISEE-University) and including:
- fee for the equal access to university studies (from 130€ to 160€);
- annual amount (from 0 (if ISEE-University <= € 22,000) to € 2,000);
Flat tax = €1,000 for international students (UE and non UE)
With a family income (ISEE-University < € 24,000) students are entitled to receive:
- Scholarship consisting of total exemption from taxes, cash share, canteen and accommodation service (for off-site students)
- Grants for international mobility
- Reduced rates for the use of sports facilities and cultural services
- Benefits for students completing their degrees within regulation time
Exclusively on grounds of merit, students can obtain:
- International mobility grants (Erasmus)
- Free accommodation and canteen services published in the call DUnicAL career program for student-athletes.
Discover the career of former students
Life on Campus
In the largest and best equipped campus in Italy students will experience the sense of a unique university community, sharing educational, recreational, sporting and cultural events with fellow colleagues and professors. The Campus is equipped with lecture rooms, a sports center, theaters, amphitheaters, cinemas, cafes, refreshment areas and other places for socialization, thus offering an extraordinary human and educational experience.Discover more
Services to Students
Unical is organized as an independent town that provides the best possible solutions of accommodation for students and staff living on campus, because it offers multiple services for study activities and for individual and collective well-being: libraries, the Language Learning Center, counselling and inclusion services. The Campus also includes a health center, a post office, a bank counter and a mindfulness dedicated area.Discover more
It complements and completes the services provided by the University of Calabria and has put into shape the idea of a British-American campus-style University. It encompasses 10 districts hosting the university residences, consisting of apartments with double and single rooms, living room, kitchen and toilets. In these districts there are common areas for study and recreational activities and sports, there are TV rooms, game rooms and gyms; launderettes and bike rental services are also available.Discover more
Request information for this course
If you want to know more about the Degree Course
For details on the contents of the individual courses, periods of training abroad, teachers, tutors, classrooms, laboratories, research centers, other structures and social initiatives visit the website of the Degree Course.Go to the institutional website