- Professional profiles applicable in all private and public working contexts
- Internships in Italy and abroad
- Employment opportunities after graduation
- Stimulating and dynamic study environment
- Double degree with foreign universitiesIn the third year, students choose their specialization through curricula in: Administration and Control (ACO), Banking and Finance (BAF), Management and Corporate Finance (MAF), Public Management (MPU)
- Business Administration
- General and Applied Accounting
- Economics and Management of Enterprises and Financial Systems
- Macro-and Microeconomics
- Public Law, Private Law and Commercial Law
- Information Technology and English
In the third students specialize by choosing a curriculum. An internship in Italy or abroad is also part of the program.
- Theoretical lessons and exercises
- Talks with testimonials from Companies
- Constant contact with professors and tutors
Students participate in a call for admission. Admission requirements are listed in the announcements:
- early (deadline May 30th): recommended to secure a place; high school seniors may also participate, students are admitted through a selective test TOLC
- standard (July/August)
- postponed (September/October), if there are still places available
Only those admitted can enroll. Non-EU students can participate in a specific call (March / April), pre-registration on universitaly.it is required
L18 Economics and Business Management
L18 Economics and Business Management
The degree course provides an in-depth knowledge of the different types of companies (companies from various areas, including financial intermediaries, but also businesses and public administrations) both in terms of their structure and field of operation. There is a common basic educational program and several curricula that allow a different specialization according to the main employment opportunities. Lectures alternate with talks with company experts, exercises, analysis of real cases and company visits, as well as opportunities for traineeships and training abroad.
Students with a secondary school diploma (5-year course) and students with another qualification obtained abroad and recognized as suitable.Ideal candidates are students with an interest in computer science, information engineering, and mathematics. No prior computer knowledge is required.
To provide students with methodological and scientific instruments to work as professional and managers in the business community; the aim is to allow them to master the various business functions (organization, logistics, marketing, finance, production, etc.).
The main employment opportunities are professional and managerial careers in banking, para-banking, insurance and financial consulting companies; in private companies and public administrations; the course prepares students to become freelance professionals and business and management consulting experts.
Fees, contributions and exemptions
Costs calculated based on family income (ISEE-University) and including:
- fee for the equal access to university studies (from 130€ to 160€);
- annual amount (from 0 (if ISEE-University <= € 22,000) to € 2,000);
Flat tax = €1,000 for international students (UE and non UE)
With a family income (ISEE-University < € 24,000) students are entitled to receive:
- Scholarship consisting of total exemption from taxes, cash share, canteen and accommodation service (for off-site students)
- Grants for international mobility
- Reduced rates for the use of sports facilities and cultural services
- Benefits for students completing their degrees within regulation time
Exclusively on grounds of merit, students can obtain:
- International mobility grants (Erasmus)
- Free accommodation and canteen services published in the call DUnicAL career program for student-athletes.
Life on Campus
In the largest and best equipped campus in Italy students will experience the sense of a unique university community, sharing educational, recreational, sporting and cultural events with fellow colleagues and professors. The Campus is equipped with lecture rooms, a sports center, theaters, amphitheaters, cinemas, cafes, refreshment areas and other places for socialization, thus offering an extraordinary human and educational experience.Discover more
Services to Students
Unical is organized as an independent town that provides the best possible solutions of accommodation for students and staff living on campus, because it offers multiple services for study activities and for individual and collective well-being: libraries, the Language Learning Center, counselling and inclusion services. The Campus also includes a health center, a post office, a bank counter and a mindfulness dedicated area.Discover more
It complements and completes the services provided by the University of Calabria and has put into shape the idea of a British-American campus-style University. It encompasses 10 districts hosting the university residences, consisting of apartments with double and single rooms, living room, kitchen and toilets. In these districts there are common areas for study and recreational activities and sports, there are TV rooms, game rooms and gyms; launderettes and bike rental services are also available.Discover more
Request information for this course
If you want to know more about the Degree Course
For details on the contents of the individual courses, periods of training abroad, teachers, tutors, classrooms, laboratories, research centers, other structures and social initiatives visit the website of the Degree Course.Go to the institutional website