85 students can enroll in the program.
- The program trains students about the contemporary complexities of organizations and provides advanced theoretical and applicative skills.
- The multidisciplinary educational approach permits students to acquire knowledge in the legal, economic, business, financial and socio-political areas. The study environment is dynamic and market oriented
Legal, statistical-quantitative, economic-organizational, and socio-political subjects, as well as languages, with special focus on English
- Theoretical lectures are flanked by exercises and individual and group projects oriented to “problem solving”.
- Laboratory activities for computer and telematics skills applied to the PA
- Internships and work guidance initiatives
Students participate in competition examination. Admission requirements can be found in the admission announcement. Enrollment stages are the following:
- Early (July)
- Standard (September)
- Postponed (October/December): if places are still available
After the publication of the final ranking, admitted students can enroll by paying the first fee instalment. Non-EU students can participate in a specific call (March / April); Pre-registration on universitaly.it is required
For the announcement of admission, the attachments and further information consult the section dedicated to master’s degrees
LM63 Public Administration Sciences
The program offers a dynamic and multidisciplinary curriculum, divided into different areas of study (legal; statistical-quantitative; economic-organizational) and key subjects (decision-making and organizational processes). The program provides knowledge to run complex organizations, for the management of quality and human resources in the public and private sector, in the perspective of the modernization processes inspired by the new public managerialism. Skills are developed to address administration processes towards public ethics, innovation, cooperation and responsibility.
Students with a degree or a bachelor’ degree or any other qualification obtained abroad and recognized as suitable; students should also meet the curricular requirements indicated in the Didactic Regulations of the Course of Study. Ideal candidates are students with an interest in working as a manager or a specialist of organizational processes.
The program ensures ‘transversal’ knowledge on strategic themes for administration management. It offers advanced knowledge, methodologies and instruments to analyze, organize, address and understand how administrative systems are changing in order to intervene on their innovation.
The program paves the way to professions such as manager/official in public institutions, organizational consultant, and business manager. It prepares students to become specialists in public administration management, work organization, human resource management, planning and evaluation of public policies.
Fees, contributions and exemptions
Costs calculated based on family income (ISEE-University) and including:
- fee for the equal access to university studies (from 130€ to 160€);
- annual amount (from 0 (if ISEE-University <= € 22,000) to € 2,000);
Flat tax = €1,000 for international students (UE and non UE)
With a family income (ISEE-University < € 24,000) students are entitled to receive:
- Scholarship consisting of total exemption from taxes, cash share, canteen and accommodation service (for off-site students)
- Grants for international mobility
- Reduced rates for the use of sports facilities and cultural services
- Benefits for students completing their degrees within regulation time
Exclusively on grounds of merit, students can obtain:
- International mobility grants (Erasmus)
- Free accommodation and canteen services published in the call DUnicAL career program for student-athletes.
Life on Campus
In the largest and best equipped campus in Italy students will experience the sense of a unique university community, sharing educational, recreational, sporting and cultural events with fellow colleagues and professors. The Campus is equipped with lecture rooms, a sports center, theaters, amphitheaters, cinemas, cafes, refreshment areas and other places for socialization, thus offering an extraordinary human and educational experience.Discover more
Services to Students
Unical is organized as an independent town that provides the best possible solutions of accommodation for students and staff living on campus, because it offers multiple services for study activities and for individual and collective well-being: libraries, the Language Learning Center, counselling and inclusion services. The Campus also includes a health center, a post office, a bank counter and a mindfulness dedicated area.Discover more
It complements and completes the services provided by the University of Calabria and has put into shape the idea of a British-American campus-style University. It encompasses 10 districts hosting the university residences, consisting of apartments with double and single rooms, living room, kitchen and toilets. In these districts there are common areas for study and recreational activities and sports, there are TV rooms, game rooms and gyms; launderettes and bike rental services are also available.Discover more
Request information for this course
If you want to know more about the Degree Course
For details on the contents of the individual courses, periods of training abroad, teachers, tutors, classrooms, laboratories, research centers, other structures and social initiatives visit the website of the Degree Course.Go to the institutional website